- Provide complete and accurate information of medical history and other matters pertaining to his/her health.
- Be punctual to do the best to comply with doctor’s treatment plan.
- Disclose full name (including Initials) and address with phone numbers and also your insurance Status. If any change happens to the above particulars notify it immediately.
- To pay for services billed for in a timely manner as the hospital policies.
- Give priority to patients requiring emergency care and in-patients to consult your doctor.
- Strictly follow doctors instructions regarding medications. Do not take any medicine without doctor’s advice.
- To respect the doctors, nurses, hospital staff and other patients.
- To abide by all hospital rules and Regulations
- Receive safe and high quality health care.
- Get information about emergency services, treatment, procedures, surgeries, risks, medication, expected cost etc. in a clear and open manner.
- Dignity, privacy, protection and confidentiality of personal Information.
- Get information on hospital rules and regulations.
- Refusals or treatment to the extent permitted by the law and it’s consequences to be informed.
- Request access and receive a detailed report regarding the treatment availed.
- Record complaints and grievances provided in the hospital.