Dr. Nikhil Gladson
MBBS, MD, DM Neurology
MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) from Government Medical College, Calicut, 2001-2007 Affiliated to Calicut University)
MD (Doctor of Medicine) in General Medicine, from Government Medical College, Calicut. 2010-2013 Affiliated to Kerala University of Health Sciences)
DM (Doctorate of Medicine) in Neurology, Govt.T.D Medical College, Alappuzha. (2015-2018) (Affiliated to Kerala University of Health Sciences)
Working / Teaching Experience:
2010-2013 Junior Resident in the Department of General Medicine, Government Medical College, Calicut. Kerala, India.
2013-2015-Assistant Professor in the Department of General Medicine,DM WIMS Medical College, Wayanad, Kerala, India.
2015-2018 Junior Resident in the Department of Neurology, Govt. T.D Medical College, Alappuzha, Kerala, India.
2018-2019 Senior Resident in the Department of Neurology, Govt. T.D Medical College, Alappuzha, Kerala, India.
1. Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis Presenting as Cervical and Thoracic Myelopathy, published in Indian Journal of Neuroscience, Vol 4, Issue 2, April – June 2018.
2. A Rare Case of Septo-optic Dysplasia, published in Indian Journal of Neuroscience, Vol 3, Issue 2, April – June 2017.
3. Caspr 2 Antibody Associated Disease – An Unusual Presentation, published in Indian Journal of Neuroscience, Vol 4, Issue 2, April – June 2018.
Awards and Honors
I. BEST PAPER AWARD in Kairali Neurosciences Society Midterm Meeting, October 2016.
2. BEST POSTER AWARD in Kerala Science Congress, January 2017.
3. BEST PAPER AWARD in Kerala Association Of Neurologists, Mid Term Meeting, October 2017.
4. FIRST PRIZE IN STROKE QUIZ at SHINE, February 2017.
5. FIRST PRIZE IN NEURO QUIZ at SHINE, February 2018.
6. THIRD PRIZE IN NEUROLOGIC at SHINE, February 2018.
1. Presented a Poster on “Acute Onset of Scoliosis in School Boy” in Award paper session in NeuroXchange 2018, International Child Neurology Association and Kerala Association of Neurologist, held 3rd to 5th March 2018 at Kovalam, Thiruvananthapuram.
1. Presented a Poster On “Clinical Profile of Cluster Headache A Case Series” at IANCON 24″ Annual Conference of Indian Academy of Neurology held at Chennai from 7th to 10th September 2017.
2. Presented a Poster on “Acute Onset Scoliosis in a School Boy” at PED NEUROCON 2017, held at Thrissur from 13th – 15th October 2017.
1. Presented a Paper On “Clinical Profile of Cluster Headache-A Case Series” in platform presentation at Kerala Association of Neurologists Annual Meet held at Kozhikode on October 2016.
2. Presented a Paper on “Study of Correlation of Cerebral Oxygenation and Electroencephalographic Changes with Cognitive Dysfunction in COPD” in platform presentation at Kairali Neurological Society Midterm Meet held at Thrissur on October 2016. Won First Prize
3. Presented a Poster on”A Study Of Electroencephalographic Changes and Cognitive Functions in COPD Patients with severity of Disease as Assessed by Bode Index” in category of Health Sciences at 29″ Kerala Science Congress held at Thirvalla on January 2017. Won Best Poster Award
4. Presented a paper on “Study of Smoking Patterns and Cognitive Changes in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Patients Attending Tertiary Care Center in Kerala” in platform presentation at Kerala Association of Neurologists Midterm Meet held at Kottayam on October 2017.Won first prize