Padma .C. Shaji
Padma C Shaji is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist (Registration No: CRR A 64725). She is Clinical psychologist in the Department of Behavioural Medicine, Tiruvalla Medical Mission Hospital, Tiruvalla. Her extensive experience has been in working with mental health of children and adolescent, of different age and ethnicity, presenting with diverse complaints and conditions as well as neuropsychology. Her areas of interest extends to adult mental health – anxiety and stress related disorders, obsessive compulsive disorder and depression, addiction, marital and family counseling, adolescent adjustment issues, as well as research & teaching.
Expertise & Services
Psychological Assessments :
Intelligence testing, Specific Learning Disability, Developmental assessment, Personality assessment, Neuropsychological assessment, Diagnostic psychometry for:
Children with developmental delays, chromosomal anomalies, brain injury, ADHD, autism, enuresis, nightmares, temper tantrums, trichotillomania, irritability, sibling rivalry, anger, bullying/ being bullied, school refusal, exam phobia, depression, anxiety, stress, academic difficulties, chronic pain, social phobia, stage fear, game and other addictive behaviours.
Adults with low mood, anxiety, chronic pain due to medical/ non-medical condition, chronic disease conditions (like diabetes, cardiac problems, irritable bowel syndrome, cancer etc), lack of confidence, anger, addiction, memory problems, marital and sexual problems and brain injury.
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Behaviour Therapy
- Dialectical Behaviour therapy
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy
- Interpersonal Therapy
- Metacognitive therapy
- Family & Marital Therapy
- Cognitive Rehabilitation
- Motivation Enhancement Therapy
- Founder & Clinical Psychologist at Deja Vu Psychotherapy & Counseling Centre Kerala from Dec 2018 to Present.
- Clinical Psychologist at Department of Pediatrics, Government Medical College Kerala from Oct 2020 to Oct 2021.
- Clinical Psychologist at PRS Hospital, Kerala from july 2019 to oct 2020.
- Assistant Professor (Guest) Loyola College of Social Sciences, Kerala – July 2019 to March 2020.