Dr. Tony Luke Baby
SR. CONSULTANT PULMONOLOGIST
OP DAYS :- MON – SAT
- 10 years of experience
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Member of Indian Chest Society (ICS)
- Member of National College of Chest Physicians (NCCP)
- Member of Chest Council of India (CCI)
- Member of Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM)
- Member of Academy of Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine (APCCM)
- Member of Amrita Bronchology & Interventional Pulmonology (ABIP)
- Member of Sleep Forum Association of India
- Member of Indian Sleep Disorder Association (ISDA)
- Member of Indian Academy of Allergy (IAA)
- Member of Indian Association for Bronchology (IAB)
- Member of European Respiratory Society (ERS)
- Member of American College of Chest Physicians (ACCP)
- Member of Asian Pacific Society of Respirology (APSR)
- Member of World Allergy Organization (WAO)
- Member of World Association for Bronchology & Interventional Pulmonology (WABIP)
ABOUT THE DOCTOR
Dr. Tony Luke Baby, Our Senior Consultant in the Department of Pulmonary & Sleep Medicine is adept at Caring for Complex Respiratory Failure patients of COPD, ILD, Asthma, Bronchiectasis
Appropriate Treatment & Rehabilitation for All Types of Lung Infections, all breathing , allergy & sleep problems .
His focus is on preventive respiratory protocols where he diagnoses conditions before they cause prolonged health problems for the patients.
He focuses on Completely treating allergy problems for children & reversing any growth deficits that may have occurred along with looking out for underlying sleep disturbances that can worsen health issues in children.
His experience spans 10years starting at Aster Medcity – Cochin, as Specialist in Critical Care , followed by other Tertiary Care level hospitals in Kerala .
He at present our Senior Consultant & Lead Interventional Pulmonologist at Thiruvilla Medical Mission Hospital with plans to start Comprehensive Allergy Services , along with Setting up of Interventional Pulmonology Services.