Dr. Prasad A Cheeramattom
Senior Consultant Urologist
Tuesday & Friday : 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM
M.S, M. Ch.(Urology)
- Travancore Cochin Medical Council, No. 10508
- Urological Society of India, No. C 012 FL
Since 1982 – Over 30 years of Experience in Urology.
- Surgeon, Pushpagiri Hospital, Tiruvalla, Kerala for Four Years.
- Urology training in the Department of Genito Urinary Surgery, Medical College Hospital, Kottayam, Kerala, for Two years, leading to the Degree of M.Ch. (Urology) – Master of Chirurgery.
- Consultant Urologist, Pushpagiri Hospital, Tiruvalla, Kerala. Started the Department, worked as Head of the Department of Urology for 8 years and has extensive exposure in Adult and Paediatric Urology, Endo Urology, Laser Coagulation and Haemostatic Resection of Prostate. (Laser CHRP), Urological Malignancies and Andrology.
- Urologist, Ministry of Health, HawtatSudair General Hospital, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia for Nine Years. Worked as Head of the Dept. and was handling all Urological cases. Held additional Post of Co-ordinator, Department of Continuing Medical Education and Chairman, Department of Quality Management.
- Sr.Consultant Urologist, Tiruvalla Medical Mission Hospital, Tiruvalla, Kerala, Indiafor last 13 years.Handles Adult & Pediatric Urology, Andrology, Endo Urology .
- Part Time Consultant Urologist at Poyanil Hospital,Kozhencherry, Kerala and St. Thomas Hospital, Malakkara, Kerala.
- Undergone Specialised Training in Endo Urology, Renal Transplantation and Genito Urinary Ultrasonography at the Muljibhai Patel Urological Hospital, Nadiad, Gujarat, India, under Dr. Mahesh R. Desai, MS, FRCS in the year 1991
- Endourology Training in PCNL& URS, at Vedanayagam Hospital, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India in 1994 under Dr. S. V. Kandaswamy
- Urology Preceptor Programme under Dr. Steven L. Morganstern at Metropolitan Hospital, Atlanta, Georgia, USA in May 1995 on Laser CHRP Procedure with Nd: YAG Wavelength.
- Laparoscopy Training Programme in Urology, Key to Keyhole Course, in June 2012, at Lakeshore & PVS Hospitals, Kochi, Kerala, India under Dr. George P. Abraham.