Dr. Jaya Rama Reddy
Senior Interventional Cardiologist
MBBS, MD, FESC, DNB(Cardio)
One of the leading Interventional Cardiologists in Pathanamthitta District, Dr. Jaya RamaReddy underwent his graduation training in Government Medical College, Bellary, Karnataka, with three gold medals in General Medicine, OBG and Forensic Medicine, securing total highest marks in final year MBBS in the batch of 1985.
Finished his MD (General Medicine from Government Stanley Medical College, Chennai in Sept. 1994. Finished his DNB in Cardiology from Vijaya Hospital, Chennai in Sept. 2005.
- Interventional Cardiologist at Tiruvalla Medical Mission Hospital, Thiruvalla
- Consultant Cardiologist in several hospitals in Pathanamthitta District including Marthoma Hospital, Ranny; BCMC Hospital, Konni; NSS Hospital, Pandalam; Fellowship Hospital, Kumbanad and St. Gregorious Cardio Vascular Centre, Parumala
- Chief Physician in Marthoma Medical Centre (1996-2002)
- Assistant Professor of Medicine in Devraj URS Medical College, Kolar and M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore. (1995-96)
- Senior House Officer at Martha’s Hospital, Bangalore. (1991)
- Fellow of the European Society of Cardiology
- Cardiological Society of India, both National and Kerala
- Echocardiological Society of India
- Interventional Cardiological Council of Kerala
- Ex-Secretary of the Tiruvalla Cardiac Club