In case of pregnancy, the best time to have a scanning done is between 18-22 weeks of pregnancy. High definition scans enable us to check the current position the baby, the placenta (to know how much fluid is around the baby), the baby’s growth and well-being; last but not the least, to check for signs of possible congenital deformities or conditions.
We are happy to inform that our latest ultra sound scanning machine, the Voluson E6 Radiance is fully functional. It helps to enhance diagnostic conference in critical examination and care of the mother and fetus in complicated high risk pregnancies. It delivers excellent 3D/4D image quality.
Our Sonographer Dr. Sosamma Malayil Philip who has been appointed as a consultant in the Radiology Department for anomaly and normal scans is highly trained in
- Operative laparoscopy, hysterectomy & vaginal surgeries recognized by FOGSI
- Obstetric Sonography, Targeted Sonography, and prenatal diagnosis CIMAR
- Basic Fetal Echocardiography and NT Certification from the Fetal Medicine Foundation.
- Advanced Obstetrics and Gynecological Ultrasound, certified from Mediscan and
- Ultra sound in ovarian tumors, certified by International Ovarian Tumor Analysis (IOTA).