Skin peels are treatment technique used to improve and smoothen the texture of the skin using a solution that causes the dead skin to shed off and eventually peel off. The regenerated skin is usually smoother, lighter and less wrinkled than the old skin.
Peels are usually done on the face, neck, back and hands.
They can be used to:
- Reduce fine lines under the eyes and around the mouth
- Treat skin damages caused by sun and aging
- Improve the appearance of mild scars
- Treat certain types of acne
- Reduce age spots, freckles, and dark patches (melasma)
- Improve the look and feel of skin
- Preventing signs of aging and wrinkles
Following peels are used in our hospital
- Glycolic peels.
- Safe for all skin types. Peels are useful to treat acne, acne scars, pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles, besides pepping up dull looking and rough skin
- Salicylic acid peels
- Help to reduce acne, post-acne pigmentation and open pores
- TCA peels
- Useful to treat freckles, post-inflammatory hyper pigmentation and melasma
- Combination peels
- Includes arginine, lactic acid, retinol, pyruvic peels, citric acid, kojic acid in combination
Following peel regimens are available with us
- Anti-aging peel
- Anti-acne peel
- Dark circle reduction peel
- Pigment reducer peel
Microdermabrasion is a light cosmetic procedure that uses a mechanical medium to gently remove the outermost layer of dead skin cells from the epidermis. Most commonly, microdermabrasion uses two parts: an exfoliating material like crystals and a machine based suction to gently lift up the skin during exfoliation.
Micrdermabrasion is usually combined with chemical peels or laser skin resurfacing to obtain best results
It is useful in patients with dull skin, wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, superficial acne scars, stretch marks, open pores and oily skin.
Mesotherapy is a non-surgical cosmetic medicine treatment. It employs multiple injections of pharmaceutical and homeopathic medications, plant extracts, vitamins, and other ingredients into the subcutaneous fat.
- Mesotherapy for hair loss
- Growth factors, vitamins & proteins are administered in the scalp of patients suffering from hair fall. It helps in enhancing blood distribution, triggering cell metabolism and speeding up the revival of hair follicles. It has been found to be helpful in a lot of patients suffering from active hair fall.
- Mesotherapy for anti-aging and skin rejuvenation
- As your skin ages, circulation decreases, and the resulting reduction of oxygen and nutrients hinders your body’s ability to flush out toxins. This is what drives premature aging. Vitamins, minerals and amino acids delivered directly into the skin to nourish and rejuvenate, promote production of collagen and elastin, and stimulate your metabolism.
Mesotherapy can be used a supplement, or an alternative, to many anti-aging regimens, After treatment, patients commonly describe their skin as looking rested, radiant, glowing and firmer.
Iontophoresis is a proven, simple, painless and non-invasive for excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis).
It can be done using tap water or medicinal solution depending upon the severity.
Mild electrical currents is passed into the skin in areas of excessive sweating, where it slows down secretion at the gland, without causing damage
Multiple sittings may be required depending on the severity of the problem